- Chan Soon-Shiong Family Foundation Gives $4 million to UC Global Health Institute
- Request for Proposals: Research and Dissertation Awards on Migration and Health for the U.S. and Mexico
- Gauvain and Rodriguez Appointed Co-Directors of UCGHI One Health and Migration Centers of Expertise
- 8th Summer Institute on Migration and Global Health a Huge Success
- 2013 GloCal Health Fellows Announced
- UC Global Health Day 2014 Date Announced
- 3rd Annual Women's Health & Empowerment Summer Institute, August 7-21, 2013
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.