- Save the Date: UC Global Health Day 2015 will take place on April 18, 2015 at UCLA
- Women's Health and Empowerment "Voice and Agency" event on October 28, 2014
- Migration and Health Research Methods Handbook is now available
- Application cycle for the 2015-2016 UCGHI GloCal Health Fellowship is now open
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.