- UC Global Health Day videos available on UCTV
- Featured publication by UC San Diego faculty on global health experiences provided to undergraduate students in the US-Mexico border
- UCGHI Center of Expertise One Health Student Summer Research Fellows 2015 Awardees
- Summer Institute hosted by Centers of Expertise Migration & Health and Women's Health & Empowerment (June 22-25)
- UCGHI announces recommendations on improving farmworker health
- UCGHI GloCal Health Fellows attend research symposium in Kenya
- UC Research Around the Globe
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.