- UCGHI Welcomes Chancellor Wilcox and Professor Ogunseitan to Board of Directors
- UC Global Health Day 2014 Photos Available
- 9th Summer Institute on Migration and Global Health to be held June 16-19th in Oakland, CA
- The Summer Institute on Women's Health and Empowerment to be held July 16-30 in Nairobi, Kenya
- Chan Soon-Shiong Family Foundation Gives $4 million to UC Global Health Institute
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.