2014 UC Global Health Day
Online registration for UCGHD 2014 has officially opened.
We are excited to announce our keynote speakers:
- Janet Napolitano, President of the University of California
- Jonathan Samet, MD, MS, Director of the Institute of Global Health at the University of Southern California
- Andrew Hargadon, PhD, MS, Faculty Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship at UC Davis
- Jonna Mazet, DVM, MPVM, PhD, Director of the One Health Institute at UC Davis
$50 general admission; $25 for students (Registration is non-refundable; 1 ticket per person, per transaction). Space is limited.
NOTE: If you are a poster presenter or breakout session presenter, you will receive a link for complimentary registration.
- Keynote Speakers
- Program Schedule
- Breakout Sessions
- Poster Presentations
- Featured Exhibitors
- Directions to UC Davis
- Local Accommodations
- Additional Resources
- Call for Posters
- Call for Breakout Sessions
Stay up to date by subscribing for UCGHI news.
NOTE: UC Global Health Day 2014 registration does not cover the cost of satellite events.
A post-conference satellite event will be hosted by Helping Babies Breathe (HBB), starting at 6pm on April 26th and running through Sunday, April 27 (Workshop Schedule). HBB is an initiative of the American Academy of Pediatrics and many partners, including USAID, and is being co-hosted by UC San Diego School of Medicine. This satellite event consists of a neonatal resuscitation workshop for those interested in becoming an HBB Master Trainer. Register for workshop.