- Applications Now Open: Intensive Summer One Health Course in Tanzania and Rwanda
- Applications Now Open: Intensive Summer One Health Field Course in Sri Lanka
- Migrant Labor and Global Health Conference at UC Davis Mar 2-3, 2017
- San Diego's Global Health Institute Awards more than $200K for Global Health Research
- Announcing UCGHI Centers of Expertise
- Meet the 2016 COE Migration and Health Fellows
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.