- UCGHI Hosts Policy Briefing at UC Center in Sacramento | March 17, 2015
- One Health in Action: Intensive field course
- UC Global Health Day 2015: Now accepting submissions for abstracts/proposals and student contests
- Watch the webcast from the Oct 28th "Women's Voice and Agency event"
- Save the date | 10th Summer Institute on Migration and Global Health : June 22nd-25th
- UC Research Around the Globe
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.