- UC Global health Day 2015: Now accepting submissions for abstracts and proposals
- UC Research Around the Globe
- Apply today | The 2015-2016 UCGHI GloCal Health Fellowship deadline is December 1, 2014
- Watch the webcast from the Oct 28th "Women's Voice and Agency event"
- Migration and Health Research Methods Handbook is now available
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.