- One Health Student Summer Research Fellowship - application deadline: April 1, 2015
- UC Global Health Day 2015: Early-bird registration is now open | Student Video and Plenary Contests Deadline: Feb. 27th
- UCGHI Hosts Policy Briefing at UC Center in Sacramento | March 17, 2015
- Call for Proposals | 10th Summer Institute on Migration and Global Health : June 22nd-25th
- One Health in Action: Intensive field course
- UC Research Around the Globe
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.